A variety of questions can arise for both cancer survivors and their caregivers—including some they may not know to ask. The following resources provide expert advice, address common symptoms and can provide a starting point for conversation and future research.
- Benefits of Laughter Yoga
Laughter yoga is a practice involving prolonged voluntary laughter. Find out how this could benefit you.
- Reclaiming YOUr Sexuality After Cancer
Things have changed. Your body is not the same. Emotionally, YOU are not the same. But, it’s time to reclaim YOU!
- Fighting Cancer by Foot and Fork
Eight helpful guidelines for every survivor to know and apply to their wellness routines!
- Behaviors that Promote Sleep
Get your best sleep! Check out these simple tips that can help improve your sleep.
- Cognitive Health After Cancer TreatmentCognitive problems following a cancer diagnosis and treatment are as “real” as any other cancer side-effect. Learn what you can do to build and improve your cognitive health!
- 6 Signs of Caregiver Burnout
Avoid the burnout when caring for a loved one. Here are six signs that you’ve reached the end of your rope – and suggestions on what you can do about it.
- Caregiver Self-Assessment
Often caregivers are so concerned with caring for their loved one’s needs they lose sight of their own well-being. Use this questionnaire to self-evaluate and take care of you.
- 10 Tips for Family Caregivers
Care for yourself to create a more sustainable caregiving experience.
Make your health a priority! Here are five keys to success from EatRightFitness.