Texas Oncology Foundation Ambassadors (TOFA)
TOFA exists as a network of cancer survivors, fighters, and caregivers providing hope, encouragement, and sense of belonging. A community where we are not alone, where we hold each other up and help each other rise above challenges. Living with intention and helping those starting and walking the journey - Surviving and Thriving in the Gift of Life.
We are a compassionate community for all stages of cancers and caregivers offering:
- Our individual experiences & knowledge to one another
- Kindness, support & understanding
- All while growing individually with shared strength
Become an Ambassador TODAY!
- Join the Ambassador's Skool page - private group page for all members
- Attend the monthly Ambassador Evening gathers
We meet virtually, via Zoom, the 2nd Tuesday of every month from 7:00-8:30pm CST. This is an opportunity for us to gather as a community, strengthening bonds while we Survive & Thrive alongside one another!
Upcoming Session: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 from 7:00-8:30pm CST
- Click here to sign up for the Zoom session
- Come in your favorite Ugly Holiday Sweater to participate in our contest! (There will be prizes)
- Guest speaker, Laura Leigh Birdwell, MA, CPT, CWC, will share about "Conquering Fatigue"